The Breast Health Caravan will be at The Beacon of HOPE , 5090 Doug Taylor Circle, Saint James City on April 14th from 9 am to 1 pm.
Requirements for qualification:
- Must be Lee County resident year round
- Household must be living up to and including 250% of the poverty level
- Must have photo ID
- Must have proof of residency in Lee County
- Must have no health insurance or be considered underinsured
- Must have proof of household income
The photo ID can be a passport as well as a license.
Proceeds benefit Pine Island Beacon of HOPE