Note that the events are separated into two sections – Special Events & Ongoing Events.
- Breast Fest Kick Off Event on Sun. March 8th at Ragged Ass Saloon from 2 to 5 pm.
- Breast Fest Walk Sat. March 14th from 8am to noon at
St James Civic Center
- Essential Oils for Health and Wellness by Allie Landrum Friday, March 20 at 1 pm.
- CBD Oils by Margery Runyan Friday, March 27th at 1 pm.
- Quit Your Way Stop Smoking class. Starts Wed. Feb 19th and continues every Wed through March 25th at 5:30-6:30 pm. To register call 877-819-2357.
- Free Tax preparation by IRS certified volunteers every Friday from 9 am to 1:30 pm starting January 31st and continuing through April 3rd. No state taxes done. Appointments are necessary. Call 239-283-5123 for an appointment.
- GED Classes – Sun. 9-noon, Tues. and Thurs. 9-2
GED Help – Sunday, 10:30 to noon
- Citizenship Classes – Sun. 9 am
- ESOL – Sun. 9 -10:30 am, Tues. 9 – 11am & 5-7pm, and Thurs. 9 – 11 am
- Strange Arrangements – Monday 6-7:30 pm. A musical experience. Lessons given.
- Express Yourselves Art Class – Wed. 7 -9 pm
- Beacon Food Bank – Sat. 9:30 am
- Emergency Food Bank
- Veteran Services – 1st Fri. – 9 – noon
- Wellness Committee – 2nd Mon. 10 am
- Nurses in the Neighborhood – 2nd Mon. 11am
- Caregiver Support Group – 3rd Mon. 10 – 11 am
- Healthy Stitches Sewing Class – Open to young people ages 9 – 15.
- Spanish 101 – Friday evenings from 5 – 7.